Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, February 25, 2008

Work of Sensitive Hands


I was on my to New Jersey by my fathers house. I walk pass here every time, never really taking the time to look and realize how our sensitive hands could be so creative. If both Man and Woman choose to put their mind to something, trust me it would go far. Anyways I stopped and stood there as if I was in shock, because I liked the craftsmanship on such a delicate place. I don't know who would stop to look, but I know that I felt great, because in my heart I knew that there is hope out there still. Hope that consist of human beings using their hands to make a change, instead of using them to develop problems that could end up in their demise. Sensitive Hands...

1 comment:

los muertos viven said...

Wow what is that thats really cool . where is that . i like the pic