Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Shining light of Faith


As i am walking home I saw this certain image in front of me. It made me sit and actually think. I thought about how life could at times be very hard. It could get so difficult to the point where you want to commit suicide. Even though anything, or nobody should push you that far. But this light stared at me and I stared back, realizing there is faith. Everybody always get a second chance, and every individual could prevent certain situations. Thats what life is all about, solving everyday problems. It seems as if life has no meaning at times, but it does you have to make that choice. Trust me make the right one, which is keeping your head on tight and look forward to striving for the best. Its amazing how just looking at one little picture could make you imagine, and really think about how some complications really aren't all that life threaten only if you allow it to occur.
Me my self have been on the edge and really have gotten hurt. That is a subject I wouldn't like to bring up. But anyways this picture brought up some certain conflicts in my life that i have been through, and gotten out my self.

No comments: