Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, February 11, 2008

Out There

It was I would say during the summer time, because as you can see the whether now isn’t no way as close at it looks here in the picture. It was lunch time, and my friends and I decided to go here to Pier 17. It’s funny when I look back because here is the actual spot where my Sony camera dropped into the water, I was mad because all I saved from the horrifying drop was the memory stick. And I not being such a good photographer, the picture essentially came out improbable. As I finally took my head up to actually look around I fine that the sun rays were gleaming off of the buildings. The structures look so out there, it stands from my perspective strong and man built. The picture really shows the aspect of a man’s point of view, which is being physically powerful. Being able to pout your mind to something and accomplishing it. I really did a good job in this picture don’t you think?

R.I.P My Sony Camera (^_^ lol)

3 comments:

cybergrif said...

I really like all your pictures. Did you take them all?

cybergrif said...

Great pictures. Did you take them all?

cybergrif said...

I know that you must have been angry when you dropped the camera. At least you saved the memory card.